Training program. POWER
Training strength and General endurance . The power clas for all levels.
Improves muscle and mental endurance!
Almost all training takes place in the mode of uphill, both standing and sitting. Due to the high resistance, which each of us builds with each clas, increasing muscular endurance, and even increasing muscle mas.
The Strength program effectively trains the ligaments and tendons of the legs, and high intensity workouts will improve Your ability to climb the mountain higher and higher.
● STRENGTH training is an integral part of the five energy zones: RECOVERY, ENDURANCE, STRENGTH, INTERVAL and RACE, which are the basis of cycle training.
● Clas STRENGTH builds muscle, increases endurance and strengthens the cardiovascular system.
● Strength training train the ligaments and tendons of the feet.
Features and benefits of strength training.
● Energy band Strength ranges from aerobic to anaerobic stres.
● When you are in the bottom half of the energy bands (75% -80% heart rate heart rate) You are in the aerobic zone, in which there is maximum fat los, strengthening the immune system and the creation of large amounts of energy in the muscles.
● In the upper half of the power zone (80% -92% heart rate) You are in the anaerobic zone, which challenges the ability of Your body to tolerate lactic acid and tough enough to keep up the pace for a long time.
You can use the whole range of 75% – 92% heart rate when training in this zone and get all the physical benefits of both aerobic and anaerobic loads.
Workout RECOVERY is crucial after a workout STRENGTH is in connection with the use of a constant, powerful resistance and muscle pain, which you will visit on the next day after clas.
We recommend you to take a pause of 2-3 days between the power clases. The body needs enough time to adapt to the stres level of the muscles during strength training.
Duration of training: 45 – 60 min.