Why physical nagruzke
3. FUNCTIONAL TESTS
The purpose of testing on physical culture and sports is to ases the functional state of the body systems and the level of physical capacity (fitnes).
Under the test, you should understand the response of individual systems and organs of certain impacts (nature, type and severity of the reaction). Evaluation of test results can be both qualitative and quantitative.
To ases the functional state of the organism can be used by various functional asays.
1. Test with dosed physical activity: one-, two-, three – and
2. Samples with the change of body position in space: orthostatic, clinostatic, orthoclinostatic.
3. Samples with changes in intrathoracic and intra-abdominal presure: test with straining effort (Valsalva).
4. Gipoksemicescuu samples: samples with inhalation of mixtures containing different proportions of oxygen and carbon dioxide, breath holding, and others.
5. Pharmacological, nutritional, temperature, etc.
In addition to these functional tests are also used for specific samples with load, which is characteristic for each type of motor activity.
Physical performance – the integrated indicator, allowing to judge about the functional state of various body systems and, primarily, on the performance of the apparatus of circulation and respiration. It is directly proportional to the number of external mechanical work performed at high intensity.
To determine the level of physical performance can be used tests with maximal and submaximal load: maximum oxygen consumption (IPC), PWC 170 . Harvard step test, etc.
Algorithm for task: students together in pairs, perform the following methods, analyze results, draw conclusions on the test results and develop recommendations for optimizing health. Before you perform tasks to work on terminology (see Glosary) under section “Functional tests. “.